Johammer J1 Electric Motorcycle
Futuristic electric cruiser with innovative energy technology. First series motorcycle with a range of 200 km, developed and manufactured in Austria.
Achieving awesome range doesn’t happen overnight. Everything that benefits our customers on the road is the result of our consistent innovation concept. A Johammer bike not only looks different, it really has been designed from scratch from the ground up.
The shortest route between two points is a straight line. Simply planting an electric motor into a conventional motorcycle concept wouldn’t have cut the mustard. That’s why in many areas, Johammer has chosen a completely new route.
The electric motor and controller are integrated into the rear wheel – no maintenance required. A very special advancement has been made in battery pack development. No other motorcycle manufacturer in the world is currently able to offer EV mobility with this level of technical features.
The extremely torsion-resistant aluminium main frame accommodates the shock absorbers and battery pack. Perfect synergy in terms of weight, stability and function.
NEW COMBINATION OF PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
Twin-arm box-section front fork with progressive suspension control to equalize nodding when braking. Single-arm cast aluminium rear fork with progressive suspension control.
The ideal centre of gravity (350 mm) offers a secure feeling and very comfortable ride. The position of the handlebar and footrests are adjustable.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL REAR-VIEW MIRRORS
All dash displays are integrated into each of the round rear-view mirrors. High resolution 2.4″ colour screens provide information relating to speed, revs, warnings etc. at-a-glance.
Gliding through the countryside on a fast motorcycle no longer means scaring cyclists and pedestrians out of their wits, or polluting their air.
Custom paintwork available as an option.
Overall length: 2200 mm
Overall height: 1200 mm
Wheelbase: 1455 mm
Lean angle: 43°
Handlebar width: 814 mm
Seat height: 650 mm
Centre of gravity: 350 mm
- Continous power output: 11kW / Peak power output: 16kW
- Transmission: 1:10.15
- DC-excited synchronous motor with single-stage transmission, both submerged in sealed oil bath, no maintenance required
- Electric engine brake with power recuperation
- Air cooling
- Li-ion battery made by Johammer
- Nominal voltage: 72 V, operating between 60V and 82V;
max. capacity 12.7 kWh
- Charging capacity: 16A using 230 V wall socket and 3 kW onboard charger
optional: 16A using 400 V standardised socket and 8 kW onboard charger
- Service life: in excess of 100,000 km and 80% residual capacity
- Frame: central aluminium frame, bolted
- Rear fork: single-arm cast aluminium fork with integrated drive unit
- Front fork: twin-arm aluminium fork featuring parallel aluminium box-section arm to equalise braking torque
- Front wheel: aluminium rim with 2 bolted flange discs
- Rear wheel: aluminium rim with welded pressed flange
- Dual-piston brake callipers front and rear, disc diameter 300 mm
- Thanks to the recuperative braking system, brake pads last well beyond normal mileage
from € 22.900,–
or € 229 per month¹
120 kph (75 mph)
3,5 Sec.: 50–80 kph (30–50 mph)
7 Sec.: 50–100 kph (30–62 mph)
Battery pack capacity
2 h 20 min
159 kg (350 lb)
from € 24.900,–
or € 249 per month¹
120 kph (75 mph)
4 Sec.: 50–80 kph (30–50 mph)
8 Sec.: 50–100 kph (30–62 mph)
Battery pack capacity
3,5 h (optional 80 min)
178 kg (390 lb)
¹ Monthly installments for a lease of 48 months and € 6,900 (incl. 20% VAT) down payment and residual value. Details available on request.
² Monthly installments for a lease of 48 months and € 7,500 (incl. 20% VAT) down payment and residual value. Details available on request.
All prices quoted inclusive of VAT.